The 163rd issue ofJoint Line, the Society's quaterly magazine has been posted to all members.
The Winter 2014-15 issue gives updates from all departments on the North Norfolk Railway and Society. This issue includes extensive photographic coverage of the Diesel Gala in June and the Autumn Steam Gala. Of particular interest is the launch of a NNR appeal to raise funds for footbridges at Sheringham and Holt.
Yesteryear is well represented with articles covering:
- Steve Allen's photographic record of building the extension to Holt.
- The biographies of those commemorated on Melton constable's war memorial.
- Adrian Vaughan relate the coming of Whitaker's tablet apparatus to the M&GN.
- Ray Bullock recounts a difficult 'special' he fired in 1955.
- Two photos featuring the K2 class of locomotive.
The usual features include Keith Ashford's comprehensive update of the overhaul of the Y14 and progress on the 2-10-0 WD and, for narrow gauge enthusiasts, Robin Monday's report is of two Belgium-based steam engines.