Colman’s Van 4807
Built by Harrison & Camm 1908
Arrived on the NNR in the 70’s from JJ Colman’s of Norwich, it fell into disuse and over the years several attempts were started to restore the van. But eventually salvation arrived and S.O.L.D. Special Objectives for the Local Disabled at Lowestoft took the project on and restored it for display outside the William Marriot Museum at Holt.