Passenger train cattle box 633023

GER No9 built by GER Stratford 1888. In 1910 the GER built a new batch of cattle wagons with attendants’ compartment, after being requested by the farmers.

This then became a Fruit van until withdrawn in 1928, it lost its underframe and became part of a bungalow near Kerdiston Norfolk along with GER 524 which is at Holt as the railway cottage. Long term restoration project in store at BRCS.

Gallery

1/1

History Gallery

Show More

Restoration Gallery

1/0

Registered Charity: 1063676

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Instagram

Registered Company: 03355411

©2020 Midland and Great Northern Joint Railway Society.

Design and Managed by Norfolk IT Solutions