Passenger train cattle box 633023
GER No9 built by GER Stratford 1888. In 1910 the GER built a new batch of cattle wagons with attendants’ compartment, after being requested by the farmers.
This then became a Fruit van until withdrawn in 1928, it lost its underframe and became part of a bungalow near Kerdiston Norfolk along with GER 524 which is at Holt as the railway cottage. Long term restoration project in store at BRCS.